Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MoHUPA) introduced an interest subsidy scheme called Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) in June 2015. The subsidy can be availed on purchasing a home, constructing a home and on extending current structure. Here’s all you need to know about this scheme –
Eligibility: To avail the scheme one has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria –
- The beneficiary family should not own a pucca house in his/her or in the name of any member of his/her family in any part of India.
- In the case of married couple, either of the spouse or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy.
- The beneficiary family should not have availed of central assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India or any benefit under any scheme in PMAY.
Categories: CLSS awards different subsidies according to four categories on the basis of annual income – Economical Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG) and Middle Income Group (MIG) 1 & 2.
|Categories||Annual Income||Subsidy||Subsidy on max loan of|
|EWG & LIG||Up to Rs. 6,00,000||6.50%||Rs. 6,00,000|
|MIG 1||Rs. 6,00,001-Rs.12,000||4.00%||Rs. 9,00,000|
|MIG 2||Rs.12,00,001-Rs.18,000||3.00%||Rs. 12,00,000|
- Aadhar number(s) of the beneficiary family are mandatory for MIG category
- Woman ownership is mandatory for EWG & LIG
- The interest subsidy will be credited upfront to the loan account of beneficiaries
If you are looking to avail CLSS and own a home, take a look at My Home Talegaon by Goyal Properties. Nestled in the picturesque and fast growing location of Talegaon, the development offers 1 BHKs from Rs. 24.5 Lac* and 2 BHKs from Rs. 32 Lac*. The development has an array of amenities and takes pride in its proximity to Talegaon MIDC and Pune-Mumbai Expressway.
To know more about My Home Talegaon, click here